[Bug] Sad news

Game Announcements and Updates.

[Bug] Sad news

Postby Fogtopia » 29 May 2019, 15:11

I am writing this message on behalf of Rich/Fogtopia. The admin, creator and curator of Mythea.

Lately Rich has been seriously unwell, his condition has worsened dramatically in the last few weeks. The prognosis is not good. As a result it is very unlikely that there will be any further ages of Mythea.

The cause is not a software bug, but I hope he would not be offended by me marking this post as one. I will always remember Rich for his amazing sense of humour, I'm sure he would see the funny side.

Rich cared passionately about Mythea, and it's inhabitants. Sadly, without his expertise the game cannot continue.

He built this world, and when he was not working in Mythea, he strode the Earth like a colossus, axe in hand.
Both worlds will miss him greatly.
Fogtopia
Game Developer
Game Developer
Forum Moderator

Re: Sad news

Postby maynard » 30 May 2019, 05:23

well i hope you are ok fog we love you
maynard

Postby Rampage » 30 May 2019, 05:35

We thank you Fog for this fine game you have shared with us. We thank you for your hard work and love for this community. Thank you sir. Our hearts are with you and your family.
-Rampage
Rampage

Postby AFriendOfFog » 30 May 2019, 12:17

An update from Fog. He is in hospital and his family and friends are with him today.

I have been asked to post a music request from him for you all.
nothin' ever came from a life that was a simple one .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaz0p2dpEk
AFriendOfFog

Postby Foy » 30 May 2019, 12:24

Thank you for everything Fog. You gave us a lot of fun, excitement, and opportunities. I know I've made quite a few friends through this game because of what you helped to create.

We all love you.
Foy

Postby vlad » 30 May 2019, 14:22

i might be a ass at times fog. but your are a hero for keeping this game going even with the sometimes toxic community. i know ive given you a hard time at times but you've gave us a game and a source of communication and fellowship that has led to many friendships.
vlad

Postby deviliciosis » 30 May 2019, 15:29

Made many friends & frenemies here but always felt like you and km were kindred spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSgaoR1 ... DeanStoner

/Morgan
deviliciosis

Postby FogTheGoat » 30 May 2019, 18:22

Wow, I am very sad to hear this. Mythea is a great game, none other that compares to it.. Great graphics, strong user interface, loyal community, and most of all epic wars. It wont be the same without Mythea I'll be the first to admit it. We all complained at times, were sorry for that, it seems you were going through more than we thought..

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Fog.
FogTheGoat

Postby JeremyRay » 30 May 2019, 19:22

Hope you make a turn around. I stayed around playing this game like many others way longer than planned. You have quite a dysfunctional family in this little community you brought together. We are all hoping for the best for you and your family.

- JR.
JeremyRay

Postby dede » 30 May 2019, 21:39

Https://youtu.be/27DWeA6GhYk
I will pray for you admin. And thank you for everything you have done
dede

Next

Return to Announcements