The Age of Yore - FINAL CHANGES

Game Announcements and Updates.

Re: The Age of Yore - NEARLY FINAL CHANGES

Postby Guest » 02 Sep 2017, 13:39

Not to mention that Ent still has -50% thievery.. how is it going to be played?

Postby Randomitis » 02 Sep 2017, 15:50

Make ent-50% thievery agility instead of tpa
Randomitis

Postby Ttt » 03 Sep 2017, 03:52

You always need attacker. If tm are so strong and attackers unplayable, go win a war with 8tms and show me. Thanks.
Ttt

Postby Sternhead » 03 Sep 2017, 07:44

Add Greater Arson to List of spells Effected by Agility.

I dont care for the WT and AL Change. As it was you couldn't touch a Attacker mage last age. If you hit them they LAND LUst and hit you back for more. Even with AL Coverage.

I would propose a change in opposite direction. Make there effect higher.
A balance people are looking for may be, Adjust the BE scale on WT's and AL's. Super BE's can protect themselves nicely with low buildings. As said above in a post, 20% AL and WT with RM and CS still isn't enough to slow TM"s. Going higher you destroy in proper build. .

Anyways just my opinion.
Sternhead

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2017, 10:47

It's not gonna happen there more bias towards tms in this game then wow devs bias of mages

Postby lardass » 03 Sep 2017, 14:03

the bias towards TM is killing this game for anyone who enjoys actually playing attacker, they never fail against you unless it is because of sapphire dragon, wheres the fun in playing attacker anymore?
lardass

Postby kidconan » 03 Sep 2017, 16:34

Very funny of ppl who think T/M was really strong. If the kingdom only have one to two attackers, then, the war wont be won by any times of the age.
Attackers can always render the T/M for being unable to ops for at least first 24 hours of the war, by just focus several attacks on T/M. Why? Experience told me so.
WTs being too powerful last age, why? With gnomes that have almost 70 tpa last age, I still can fail almost 3-5 times out of 10 ops, if the WT advisor is not on. And that was against one attacker with only 6 tpa.
And that applied for spells as well.
Fogtopia has the figure of numbers of failed ops and spells, so I am pretty sure, he know what is best for the balance.
kidconan

Postby TheUser » 03 Sep 2017, 19:11

Lol so if you're incompetent and don't put up the WT advisor then T/M's aren't so good?

The new changes make nightstrike abominable.

T/M's will be able to output horrendous levels of damage with arson, demolish (on watch towers most likely) and nightstrike.

Halfling Rogue's will have multiplicative Thievery Agility that totals a 96% bonus (140% x 140%) and since they ignore dragons will even bypass sapphires.

Essentially any race without clearsight and strong building efficiency is going to get ripped apart this age.
TheUser

Postby lardass » 03 Sep 2017, 22:10

in my experience most good TMs are much bigger than any attacker can successfully attack during war, if youve been attacked, either your KD went to war with a much better/bigger KD, or you simply werent big enough as a TM to be unbreakabale

kidconan wrote:Very funny of ppl who think T/M was really strong. If the kingdom only have one to two attackers, then, the war wont be won by any times of the age.
Attackers can always render the T/M for being unable to ops for at least first 24 hours of the war, by just focus several attacks on T/M. Why? Experience told me so.
WTs being too powerful last age, why? With gnomes that have almost 70 tpa last age, I still can fail almost 3-5 times out of 10 ops, if the WT advisor is not on. And that was against one attacker with only 6 tpa.
And that applied for spells as well.
Fogtopia has the figure of numbers of failed ops and spells, so I am pretty sure, he know what is best for the balance.
lardass

Postby ron34689 » 03 Sep 2017, 22:11

Demetre86 wrote:please change the fog spell to a single cast/use, so it is not duration, as it stands right now, fairy champ to strong

I don't see Faery/Champ as so very threating... What makes you think that if I could ask?
ron34689

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements