Age 35 - The Age of Exultance - Preliminary Change

Game Announcements and Updates.

Re: Age 35 - The Age of Exultance - Preliminary Change

Postby guest » 06 May 2017, 21:52

[quote="kidconan"]To guest, if you are not warring, then you should play other game, not this game.
This is a game of war.

Kid, maybe you should write your comments on something useful like toilet paper next time. If this is a 'game of war' please tell me how the top 2 kds had 0 wars. Number 3 had 2 wars, being 2 losses. Can you explain that? If this is a 'game of war' reason would seem to dictate that the largest kingdoms didn't need to war to be highly successful. How do you explain that? Perhaps you enjoy warring, but that isn't the only way to play this game. Take a look at the world charts if you disagree.

Sorry I don't play Sim city or whatever ludicrous thing you mentioned. It can be fun to play dwarf champ and troll people for losses. They bottomfeed you, and I put in an advisor and give them +90% losses as punishment. However I choose to play should be of no concern to you. Our kd got 2 war offers all age, both +15% larger with more provs. So we didn't feel it was worthwhile to war. Any other idiocy you wish to propose here?

And maybe you played undead, so you're unfamiliar that it isn't that difficult to pump 300% food sci. I think it equates to about 200 bpa. I didn't even have to try to get that much, like 2 learns and and 4 revelation pots. Simple.

Postby Fogtopia » 07 May 2017, 01:18

Edited again based on a lot of feedback about the changes, I reserve the admin right to change something if it just wont work.

Basically:

Freak Wanderer change retracted
Surrender retracted.
Min war time decreased.
Pool size will increase to the acres lost in war, if the pool is currently smaller than that.
retracted propaganda bonus for Sage Professor
Elf receives -5% Building Efficiency, penalty for population remains at -5%
Capitulate to stay but changed.
Artisan Judge loses AW protection.
Dwarf:Berzerker 3% Military Efficiency when successfully hit by trad march was 5%
Dwarf: revert back to +60% Food Consumption +30% Spell Rune cost
Orc has -25% learn results instead of -50%
Orc has -20% science effectiveness instead of -30%
Undead Gains penalty reduced to 5%
Undead Reanimator: -75%(was 90%) offensive losses and -35%(-was 50%) defensive losses
Watchtowers: Chance of Catching Enemy Thieves % * 2.3 (was % *3 )
Arcane Libraries: Chance of Stopping Enemy Spells % * 2.3 (was % * 3)
Fogtopia
Game Developer
Game Developer
Forum Moderator

Postby Squee » 07 May 2017, 01:49

kidconan wrote:To guest, if you are not warring, then you should play other game, not this game.
This is a game of war. So the changes must be adapted to the situation the kingdom's need in war.
What is the purpose of playing this game, without war? Sim city?
And FYI, there are personalities which can be use to reduce causality. Champion, druid. Dont tell me that you dont know about that. And if you able to pump 300% food science, that mean you are not being gang-bang enough.

Somebody stealing my SimCity reference. Tho you are using it incorrectly. This game is not only about war and you warring kingdoms seem to whine a lot when your provs take hits from whoring kingdoms.
Squee

Postby kidconan » 07 May 2017, 03:46

That why I said, those ppl who dont war, please just keep away from this game. This game is not for you. Enjoy building and trolling? Is that a real fun? maybe to you, but not to the majority of the community here.
Plus, if you can reach 200bpa in food alone, that mean you are really playing the game. You just merely play a sim city. Building a province or kingdom to watch it being killed or trolling ppl.
Fact is this is game of war. This game is about war, if it is not about war, then what is this? Building simulation? City building simulation?
You guys are making this game no longer fun.
kidconan

Postby Squee » 07 May 2017, 12:58

kidconan wrote:That why I said, those ppl who dont war, please just keep away from this game. This game is not for you. Enjoy building and trolling? Is that a real fun? maybe to you, but not to the majority of the community here.
Plus, if you can reach 200bpa in food alone, that mean you are really playing the game. You just merely play a sim city. Building a province or kingdom to watch it being killed or trolling ppl.
Fact is this is game of war. This game is about war, if it is not about war, then what is this? Building simulation? City building simulation?
You guys are making this game no longer fun.

Fact is this is a game of growth that uses different venues to grow and war is one of those venues. Not quite sure when you started playing or if you even played utopia the game this is cloned from... but your thought process on what the game is about is wrong.

So yu are one of those people that think you are playing Sim City and are entitled to hav things juts your way... you are the one who is wrong and i prolly farmed you all age.
Squee

Postby kidconan » 07 May 2017, 16:44

Sorry to say, nobody farm me or my kingdom mates for the whole age. Not from those who think this game is game of growth. It is matter the kingdom want or not to grow and kill those so called 0 war top kingdoms. Because the war is the way to have fun in this game.
Utopia? I have played more than 10 ages before I changed to this game. And I have been server #3 in honor for one age. And was monarch back then. Too bad, my utopian kingdom mates no longer able to keep with the pace of game of war in utopia, thus, we disband.
Dont talk like you are the one who know the whole world or me.
kidconan

Postby Sapphirefalls » 07 May 2017, 18:18

Thank you Fogtopia for the name change of the Elven Elite!
Now they sound like they mean business, like the Huntresses from Ashenvale Forests. ;)
Sapphirefalls

Age 35 The Age of Exultance Preliminary Change

Postby ArcoNab » 22 Aug 2019, 18:17

Weve decided to change the minimum age to join this forum to 18

Current members are grandfathered in. We wont be kicking anyone off. We hope youll be of age soon enough but that will be the last of the underagers.

This will more than likely not change anything as kids will lie about thier age but it might help deter a few.

Ive also made the Firearms and Other Weapons forum posts Hidden from non-register Guests. You can still see the forum titles but unless youre a registered member you cant read or comment in the catagories.
ArcoNab

Age 35 The Age of Exultance Preliminary Change

Postby Laveaffople » 14 Sep 2019, 14:27

Between us speaking.
Laveaffople

hardcore parties group sex male stripper

Postby GreggZen » 15 Sep 2019, 08:50

Click here Free Teen Pussy Pic plus much more.
GreggZen

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements