Age 28 - The Age of Quests - Preliminary Changes

Game Announcements and Updates.

Re: Age 28 - The Age of Quests - Preliminary Changes

Postby Grif » 16 Sep 2015, 15:59

@b0b this is an interesting point ..

if someone doesnt war he has no war points and noone can force him to war.

2vs1 scenarios are possible, especially if a third kgd starts hitting, opping or sending dragons to someone being involved in any kind of challenge (forced or voluntary). I would suggest to give max defiance to any kgd accepting or being forced to challenge if he isnt unfriendly to any other kgd at the moment the challenge starts. At the same time it would make sense to block incoming dragons and kill existing dragons on anyone involved in a challenge.

I wouldnt go beyond this .. the challenge must be fair and there is no need to give the challenged kgd any special advantages. After all the challenged kgd has more war points than the challenging one. I really dont see anything that can "screw" small and inexperienced kingdoms. Noone is going to force them .. I'm pretty sure about this. The only ones that will be affected are the kingdoms that actually refuse to war to defend their ranks
Grif

Postby nameisis » 16 Sep 2015, 16:04

Once war callange counter starts you can go rebuild. So thats fine. Also you can war different kd if you don't like once wo forces war on you.
nameisis

Postby randallu » 16 Sep 2015, 16:10

Resolution Wars

You can automatically challenge war on any kingdom with the following conditions:

1) You have not beaten them already in war. -Remove
2) They have more war points OR honour than you (must be greater than 0).
3) Target is within 95%-110% nw range.
4) Your meter on them must be less or equal to their meter.
5) You have equal or less provinces than them.

This will stop KD from whoring and WD all age, as well as always keeps top honour KD on their toes, which I think will be a fun addition. Need to do away with not being able to challenge a KD you have already beat though, otherwise the WD tactic still stands.
randallu

Postby Mayhem » 16 Sep 2015, 17:07

randallu wrote:Resolution Wars

You can automatically challenge war on any kingdom with the following conditions:

This will stop KD from whoring and WD all age, as well as always keeps top honour KD on their toes, which I think will be a fun addition. Need to do away with not being able to challenge a KD you have already beat though, otherwise the WD tactic still stands.

I think this is the best solution offered so far.
Mayhem

Postby hondarr » 16 Sep 2015, 18:47

Ent:
Summerwillow:Larger acre provinces take -50% honour, Bloodlust
Firbeard:+50% enemy attacking casualties, Meteor Showers

This is not a good change. Ent is ridiculously hard to control OOW

Here are some stats: Ent Druid

9k acres
139k income/tick on emergency draft
3.4m science books
18354 Entling
46293 Huorn
Def: 1,175,560
Offense: 902,780
BE: 101.83

Stormbringer hammer of ruin helm of command shield of denial pearl of wisdom.

There was nothing I could do to this province even during hostile. Add in the fact they can receive aid and you cannot compete with this. If you are going to make this province balanced you need something like this
Ent:
Summerwillow:Larger acre provinces take -50% honour, +25% night strike damage to troops at home
Firbeard:+50% enemy attacking casualties, Meteor Showers have +50% effect

Irontrunk
Ent Advisor
Spells: Gloom and Clearsight Remove Clearsight
-50% Night Strike Effect Remove -50% NS Effect

Cleverwood
Ent Advisor
+20% Combat Gains Change to +10% combat gains

Gentlebeech
Ent Advisor
Immune to Plague
-50% Incoming Nightmare effect -25% Incoming NM effect

Firbeard
Ent Advisor
+50% Enemy attacking Casualties MS has +50% effect

even with their 15% attack time 14 hours out is nothing when you can send out 500k offense and leave 1,000,000 defense at home.

This is obviously for OOW but with this age being focused on OOW activities I think your going to see a lot of ents running around raping orcs and undeads.
hondarr

Postby ImJustSayin » 16 Sep 2015, 19:07

Elf elite proposed to have same offense / defense as halfling. That doesn't seem right, just based on the fact that no race should be the same.

Also, can you please post elf elite NW value?
ImJustSayin

Postby dede » 16 Sep 2015, 21:56

nameisis wrote:Nerfing sage is a good idea. Sage alredy got too many stacking bonuses, Eureka stone + honour. And was impossible to learn. Now it's only a bit easier to learn and bit less sci bonus. So it's only a small nerf and needed one.

Noob are you really that noob? Other personas can't get eureka stones n get honor? Gtfo lol. Human without being a sage has almost same sci efficiency atm, how the heck you gonna say sage stacking bonuses? Crappy warrior player will get the speed bonus no matter what. Crappy druid players can get free leets no matter how noob they are. You think crappy sage player can automatically get shit load of books without investing their time n effort to get decent science? Leave sage as it is. It is already difficult to play with fyi
dede

Postby dede » 16 Sep 2015, 22:00

Also admin you forget about rebuilding mechanism fixing that you promised last age. Make maximum science rate on rebuilding on active rate pls
dede

Postby dede » 16 Sep 2015, 22:03

Mayhem wrote:
randallu wrote:Resolution Wars

I think this is the best solution offered so far.

Agree on the honor. But no need to give anyone access to challenge a kd they already beat before. Admin is right. One of the automatic war challenge term must be: you can not automatic challenge a kd you have beat before
dede

Postby Grif » 16 Sep 2015, 22:18

@dede

"But no need to give anyone access to challenge a kd they already beat before"

why? why dont you have the right to war the leading kgd at end of the age even if you already won against him at age start? Do you want kingdoms to lose wars intentionally? Cmon ..
Grif

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements